Healthcare Successes - Next Steps
You are making a difference! All the hard work you put in on healthcare has succeeded! All of the healthcare proposals introduced failed to pass! Thank You, ladies rule the world!
Whats next: We need to push for bi-partisan reforms on targeted healthcare areas. This includes open public forums and gender-balanced, bi-partisan panels to seek real solutions to the areas that can help make healthcare work better for all Americans.
To keep up the momentum, see the actions below for ways to make an impact in under 5 minutes.
Call and thank MN lawmakers and female GOP leaders that defeated the repeal legislation. More on that here.
Step 1: Thank GOP Leaders for their courage:
Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) 202-224-2523
Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) 202-224-6665
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) 202-224-2225
Step 2: Thank MN Senators and keep the pressure on for gender balanced, bi-partisan solutions:
1. Call 844-241-1141 and enter your zip code to be automatically directed to your Senator's office.
2. Provide the office staff your name (spell it) and zip code.
3. Thank your MN Senators for their opposition to the proposed legislation.
4. Tell the staffer you support legislative solutions bi-partisan, gender-balanced panels on healthcare solutions.
5. Tell the staffer you support public hearings focused on key areas of concern for healthcare (e.g. availability and access to competitive plans, aggressive pharmaceutical price negotiations, availability of low-cost generic medications and solutions to reduce premiums and co-pays).
6. Thank the staffer for their time and attention.
Congrats for upholding democracy! Share this daily action with family and friends, especially in red states.