This Independence Day (and week), help empower and mobilize women across the state to find one another in their own communities and step out together as #PinkHatPatriots. Gather #PinkHatPatriot friends, family and neighbors at a private event, parade, march, rally, or even a backyard party to celebrate & reclaim patriotism. Here is everything you need for a successful event.
THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE.
- Register or sign up for an event by searching for an event to attend, or you can host an event by clicking the "Click To Host" or "Host At Another Location" buttons.
- Use this handy #PinkHatPatriot Toolkit for a successful event. It contains event options, sample draft recruitment emails, logos, social media resources, communication timelines, and much more!!
- Find, like and share the #PinkHatPatriots Facebook event
- Need some graphics for signs or a banner? We offer these for you:
- Need a cap or t-shirt with the Pink Hat Patriot logo? We have swag here!
- Prefer to knit or crochet your own swag? Use these instructions to get you started.